


We had such a fun day today. I woke up bright and early....along with Cambrie....picked up Laura and drove to Provo. Melanie, a great friend of mine, was running her first half marathon. We drove down to watch her finish the race. She did such a great job, and looked great for running 13.1 miles! I have to admit, I was sad standing at the finish line rather then crossing it myself. I can't wait to get back into running and racing....I love it! Congratulations Melanie!!!
This afternoon Jon, Cambrie, and I went to Wheeler Farm. It is such a great place to take kids...and cheap!! Cambrie fed the ducks and rode a pony....which is all she wanted to do. It is nice when she is easy to please! The only downfall was that it was SO hot! We will definately make another trip up...I think we will just pick a day that isn't as toasty. They have such fun things for kids: milking the cow, feeding the ducks, riding the horse, and wagonrides.
2 comments:
You guys have had an awesome summer and I love the pictures. Teton is one of my favorites places as well, I'm so jealous. I can't believe she is three, she is getting to be a big girl. You look really good Amber and I'm sure your awaiting the arrival of your baby. :) I think that's awesome she loved the alpine slide, she's totally your daughter. I also loved her in the wake board, soon she will be up on the knee board!
What a fun place! I didn't even know about it. I'll have to take my kids there sometime. You guys are always doing fun stuff; I'll have to get some tips from you.
Post a Comment