First of all before I start the tag deal...I am a HUGE slacker!! I have not posted at all in July, and have tons of things to post!! I wish I could blame it on vacationing...but it is more that I haven't had time! I am hoping to get it done this weekend after my husband fixes the computer so I can download the pictures!
Anyway, I was tagged by Jolynn and haven't had time to post it! So here we go...
Four Movies I would watch more then once:
1. Juno
2.My Best Friends Wedding
3. The Illusionist
4. The Interpreter
Jobs I have had:
1. In high school I worked at Sheralds Burger Bar as a car hop.
2. Recreation supervisor at an alternative high school(loved it!) I got paid to camp, hike, bike, and river raft...dream job!
3. Worked at a group home with people with disabilities, and was a teacher's aide at the Castle Valley Center for kids with disabilities.
4. Child and Family Services
5. Division of Services for People with Disabilities
Places I have lived: (I am totally boring)
Price, Provo, and Saratoga Springs
Places I have been to/visited
I covered the states in the Western United States, I absolutely love Oregon! One of my favorite vacations was Glacier National Park in Montana and hiking the rockies in Banff, Canada.
I have been to Florida three times, and to the Bahamas twice
I have been to Nauvoo (loved it!) and Missouri
Been to Kansas a couple times to visit family...not my favorite state.
And, my favorite, the Southern Caribbean! Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Marteen, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados
Favorite Foods:
Since I am pregnant, I would have to say smoothies from Jamba Juice
Sushi
Any sort of Mexican food
Anything that gets cooked at my Dad and Ann's!
Places I would like to visit:
Thailand, Hawaii, Bora Bora/Tahiti, Costa Rica, Peru (Machupeechu..however you spell it), Italy (my ancestors are from there)
Things I am looking forward to:
1. Having this baby....seeing what he looks like.
2. Being able to run again and train for another half marathon
3. Being able to water ski again...I have missed it so much this summer!
4. Hitting the hiking trails again....missed that, too!
Friends I am tagging:
Melanie Whiting
Laura Anderson
Sharonda Nelson
Brooke Streadbeck
Angie Bleggi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amber I learned more about you than I knew! I have already done this tag back about 6 mo. ago. Can't wait to see pictures from your July!
Yeah you did it! I love it and wow have you been to a lot of places. I had so much fun being with you and can't wait to see pictures of your adorable little boy. Can't wait to see the pictures of July. Thanks for coming to lunch and being so understanding of me not making it to our dinner date! You are so awesome and you look great. :)
Post a Comment