Here we are in March....outside reminds us of Spring with the sun shining! And...my blog hasn't been updated since fall! Ouch! I have some work cut out for me. So...we will start with Halloween! We had just great Halloween festivities! Cambrie chose to be a witch and Ethan was a turkey...we thought that fit him well.
We found ourselves at Gardener Village, Water Conservatory, and at Grandma Foster's for her annual Halloween party. It was so fun to visit with Heather at the water conservatory Halloween festivities...and I have decided that is the best kept secret! My kids had so much fun playing games and eating doughnuts in their cute costumes. They even got to watch a presentation that included pumpkins throwing up!
The past two years we have ended up having some friends over to carve pumpkins. I think I am going to continue that tradition! It is always so much fun visiting with friends and letting our kids dig into their pumpkins. I say any excuse to visit with friends!
I also learned about the Foothill Village trick or treating this year....this was so much fun! My kids walked through the shops loading up on all sorts of candy, cupcakes, games, and balloons.
I don't think any of us could have asked for a better Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment