I can't believe my little girl is old enough to start Kindergarten! I don't know where the time has gone. Cambrie has been so excited to go to Kindergarten, and I have not been so excited. The whole idea of riding the bus home, going to school every day...made me a little sad!! My plan was to pick Cambrie up from school for the first week......this is how the first day of Kindergarten went.
Cambrie up early....Jon and I had planned to make a nice breakfast for her. She informs us she doesn't want pancakes, eggs, or bacon; she just wants cereal. She quickly eats and is so excited to get dressed in a new outfit! She is ready to go an hour before we leave....the next hour consists of, "can we go yet....is it time to go yet....when can we go?" She was so excited to go! When we got to the school she was off to play on the playground. When I went to pick her up from school she greeted me with, "I want to go on the bus." How can you resist when she is so excited to go with friends on the bus. Such an independent little girl!! She loves school!
2 comments:
That is so cute! She is so darling and so grown up!
Look at her cute posing! What a darn cutie! She is 5 going on 20! :)
Post a Comment