Friday, August 21, 2009

My cute boy....





Ethan is definitely at the age that he is into everything and full of mischief! But..he is so cute that I just laugh at the things he gets into...(for the most part.) This past week I took pictures of a couple of his cute moments! This past weekend Jon was walking out the door and said, "go check out your son." I responded with, "what?" He just said..."go look at what he has gotten into." And then he left.... I walked into the living to find him experiencing a cassette tape. He thought he was so big with the tape all unwound. It was really cute!
Later in the week he had ravioli for lunch and made the biggest mess ever! It resulted in an afternoon bath. Ethan didn't mind as bathtime is one of his favorite times of the day.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I remember the kids pulling the cassette tape out. It seems like all of them did that. I have the classic spaghetti faces too. My kids were in the bath a few times a day just because they loved it so much. He is so cute. I would just pull out the camera everytime and smile!!