Cambrie has started her first year of soccer. I have been very impressed with her coach, he has been great! The kids actually are learning about soccer. Yes...they still just run around the field like a bunch of crazy 4 year olds, but he is providing some education which I think is great! Cambrie has been a lot of fun to watch thus far. I have cut a deal with her....for every goal she makes I will pay her a dollar. At her last practice she insisted that she had made a goal. I told her she kicked the ball, but didn't make a goal. We had to have a discussion about the difference of kicking the ball and making a goal. She has decided I haven't cut her a very good deal...she wants a dollar for every time she kicks the ball. We will see how she does on Saturday!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Kick the ball!!
Cambrie has started her first year of soccer. I have been very impressed with her coach, he has been great! The kids actually are learning about soccer. Yes...they still just run around the field like a bunch of crazy 4 year olds, but he is providing some education which I think is great! Cambrie has been a lot of fun to watch thus far. I have cut a deal with her....for every goal she makes I will pay her a dollar. At her last practice she insisted that she had made a goal. I told her she kicked the ball, but didn't make a goal. We had to have a discussion about the difference of kicking the ball and making a goal. She has decided I haven't cut her a very good deal...she wants a dollar for every time she kicks the ball. We will see how she does on Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's so cute, what an adorable little soccer player!
Maybe there should be negotiations, and for every kick she gets 50 cents but a goal she gets a dollar. The rest of us should start paying her to do funny things on the field, like a front roll.
Post a Comment