We have been doing some fun activities as a family, but I just haven't taken a moment to sit down and blog about it!
Cambrie had her first skiing trip with her dad. We took her up to Solitude to try out winter skiing. Cambrie absolutely loved it! The scary thing is that she has no fear. She wanted to go faster, didn't want Jon to help her, and then wanted to go on the power quad lift.....all I can say is we are investing in a helmet!! Cambrie has talked about this trip frequently, and doesn't want it to stop snowing because she wants to go ski again. I keep trying to convince her that water skiing is the only way to go! Jon did so great with her. I have to be honest, I was a little nervous watching her take her up on the lift. But, they came down like pros. It was a great afternoon for Jon and Cambrie.
We went to Fillmore for Jayden's one year birthday. Cambrie went down the night before to spend the night with Lexi and she had such a great time! My sister lives on a farm....I am serious when I say a farm. She has llamas, bulls, horses, chickens, goats...the works! Cambrie told us all about Fred the Bull, feeding the horses, and playing with Morgan. She looks forward to her next trip down there.....
I took advantage of the warm weather earlier this week and took the kids to Animal Farm. Cambrie had such a fun time....Ethan didn't have an opinion. Cambrie is such an animal lover. I look forward to more sunny days!
No comments:
Post a Comment