Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ethan is getting so big!




Alright, second post of the night...I have been a little bit of a slacker!
I have decided Ethan needs to stop growing....I can't believe he is almost six months. It makes me so sad! He is the best little baby; I can't believe how mellow he is. This past week he has been cutting teeth and he has not been cranky at all. He just grunts. Jon was convinced he was breaking teeth, I told Jon he was just being a boy.....boys grunt, right? Well, sure enough, yesterday a tooth!! What a BIG boy!
He has been come to be known as "chunka-chunk." With the size of his cheeks, you would think he was surely storing up lots of food for the winter! Chunky babies are the best. He has started eating rice cereal, which he absolutely loves. He can't get enough of the stuff. He gets it all over his face as he tries to devour the spoon. It is too cute!

5 comments:

Mel said...

He is a chunka chunk! So cute, and I can't believe he has already cut a tooth!

Ryan and Crystal said...

What a cutie. Thats awesome he hasn't been cranky cutting his tooth. He is the best baby.

Jo Lynn said...

I'm so jealous, it sounds like you guys had a blast at Star Valley!!!! Lots of babies, but that only adds to the fun right? What a great idea to pull the sleds behind the snow mobile, sounds better than hiking to the top. :)
He is just so adorable and those cheeks are precious!!! Isn't it great when they discover food, so fun to watch! Sounds like you guys are doing well..

Gretzbabi said...

What a cutie, and you are right, chunky, cabbage patch kid! I love it!

Hayden and Kelly said...

oh my... he's getting so big! i keep telling danzer to stop growing and he won't listen! he's cut two teeth already too! i can't believe it! miss ya