1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Okay - what a fun idea! I have lots of memories w/ you (even though I've only known you a couple years...)
The first time I met you we were at a RS enrichment thing at the church & you were sitting at the same table as me. I remember thinking how cute you were! :)
Another fantastic memory is when we went to St. Maarten & had all the issues w/ the Jeeps, only to get to the beach & find out it was a "clothing optional" YIKES I think my mind is still scarred from that .... :)
I love this tag, I received the funniest comments about various memories..
Okay, where do I begin. I have so many memories of you telling a story and laughing so hard that tears come streaming down your face. I remember watching you in action putting your client in there place while we were visiting them at the jail. You had no fear to say it like it is.
I remember watching your amazing efforts as you organized the 5K in memory of your friend. I remember the day of the race finding it hard not to cry as I listened to you talk about April and Olivia before the race started.
You are one amazing woman Amber and I am so glad that we met at good old DCFS!
I remember growing up together all through school! Student Council, Going to Iowa, middle school, Jr. High, High School. Then when we got married and we were in the same ward. GOOD TIMES! Glad we still have a connection.
We've seen and known OF each other for a couple of years but we've only gotten to know each other in the last couple of days, but I still thought this was a way fun idea!
My memory of you will always start with Twilight. It was so fun having you there. You are much more down to earth than I thought you would be and after Thursday and Friday, I can so see us being very good friends from here on out!!
Lots of memories Amber! The night at my house with the Ropers and playing games. You doing the 5k, eating out, going bowling, shopping, GOOD talks, Visiting you in the hospital, Bachelor, and many many more, I just love you!
One of my first memories with you was at Lake Powell when we were in about 8th grade. I had so much fun!
A funny memory is when the basketball team swapped uniforms with the cheerleaders for that pep rally. It still makes me laugh...
Post a Comment