Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cute Kids!





I realized this morning that I haven't posted for awhile, and I had several pictures on my camera of the kids. And when I went to pick up Cambrie from preschool, it was definately a picture moment. They have been talking about Indians and made an indian vest, hat, and drum. The kids looked SO cute carrying them out from preschool. Cambrie had to pick out an indian name...we decided on Jumping Deer. Cambrie loves to jump and I am frequently telling her to get off the couch, table, and other furniture in the house that she thinks she needs to jump off of.

3 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

So cute, I love that our little ones learn of the big Thanksgiving feast and all that goes along with it!!! Your little boy is getting so big, I love it!

Ableggi said...

They just keep getting cuter! I hope all is going well...anything new happening? Are you back to work?

Mel said...

Very cute kids! Love the indian costume!