I have loved summer....I wish we had more months of nice weather! My family loves to be outside and play! We have decided this summer to do Wednesday field trips. I had great plans of going to several different places in the valley I haven't been, but we have spent most of them at the swimming pool because that is where Cambrie and Ethan prefer to go! We have been to the American Fork Pool as well as to the Suncrest pool with friends. We have had a couple other trips, aside from the pool.
We went to Hogle Zoo in June and invited Grandma Foster to go with us! My kids love "Grandma with the puzzles" and she is such a fun grandma to play with! We had such a great day seeing the animals, riding the carousel, watching the bird show, riding the train, and playing in the playground. They had several dinosaurs on display throughout the zoo; Ethan didn't appreciate them and told us they were "scary." (Ethan thinks a lot of things are scary...it is one of my favorite things about him right now!)
What is summer without boating!! Ethan has been talking about boating since about April. He has asked Papa on several occasions when we were going to go. I wondered what he would think of it when it was time to get on since he thinks everything is scary! Ethan LOVES the boat! He doesn't want to really get in the water, but he loves to sit in the seat next to Papa and watch everyone else in the water. He has become Papa's co-captain. He reports when someone is signaling faster, slower, and when they fall down. It is really cute! Cambrie also loves to go boating and has learned to kneeboard this year! She attempted waterskiing, but after a couple mouthfuls of water she decided to stick to kneeboarding for now. She has also become a water girl and loves to just jump in the water and swim around while the next person is getting on the next toy. And there is no question how much I love to boat! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment