Cambrie had her last dance competition...Nationals...at Lagoon! She was so excited to spend the day there and go on ALL the rides. I wasn't sure how brave she would be...and wasn't sure how Ethan would do! But...we had a fabulous time. I have to admit...I would much rather be in the outdoors then an amusement park, but there is nothing like seeing your kids have the time of their lives! Jon spent most of the day with Ethan jumping from ride to ride at Kiddieland...all the rides were his favorite things (planes, helicopters, boats, trains)...he was in heaven. Unfortunately, Cambrie was an inch to short to ride some of the big rides. I tried to get her on, but they were such sticklers! But, she went on some big ones and loved them..she says her favorite was The Bat. I tried to get her to go on the Tidal Wave a second time (one of my favorite rides)...but she said it "tickled her tummy."
Cambrie's dance team have come so far this year...they had their best performance today and looked so cute. I was a proud mom watching her on stage!
But what the hit of the day was.....the splash pad. Who would think that out of all the rides at an amusement park the kids would love the splash pad there! It was so funny to watch them run around getting catapulted by water. Ethan would just giggle and put his head back in the middle of it. Cambrie is such a lover of water that she was in heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment