Monday, January 3, 2011

Remembering 2010

I honestly don't know where 2010 went to. I had a hard time actually putting up Christmas this year because I felt like I had just taken it down. As I look at 2010, I hope that 2011 is just as nice!!

1. Jon and I were able to take an amazing trip to Maui with great friends. This trip was so much fun and will always be remembered.

2. Cambrie started Kindergarten and a competition dance team!! Holy smoke...I can't believe she is in school!!

3. Ethan's little personality came out in full force this year. He used to be my quiet little boy...but now he is my boy of destruction!!

4. We surprised Cambrie for her birthday with a trip to California. I had such a hard time not telling her we were going....it was such a fun surprise for her! And we were able to meet my mom and Dave there. Cambrie loved Disneyland!

5. I got invited to Best of State Triathlon in California. What an opportunity!

6. I completed my first Olympic triathlon.

7. This definitely was the year of racing...I loved it!!

8. We started our basement....and it is almost done! Jon and worked so hard down there.

9. Jon and I had a small getaway to Midway which was so much fun!!

Heres to 2011!! My resolutions will be posted soon!

No comments: