Tonight we had Laura and Derek over for dinner....Cambrie and Derek were running around playing while we were visiting. Cambrie and Derek start moving toward the backdoor...the long way, thinking we wouldn't notice. We asked where they were going....Cambrie informed us it was a secret. Luckily, the door was locked.
I said, "you don't get to go outside until you tell us what we are doing."
Again informed, "it is a secret."
Laura tells Derek, "come and tell me in my ear."
Cambrie tells Derek not to tell.
Derek whispers in Laura's ear: "Cambrie is going to go pee outside, but I'm not."
Where does my daughter learn these things....seriously....peeing outside....AAHHHH!!
As we were getting ready for bed I told her she had to help pick things up. She didn't want to help pick things up. I told her that if I had to clean up her messes then what I picked up would be mine. She told me, "I don't want to live here anymore." I told her I would make arrangements. She quickly changed her mind and said she wanted to live here.
Seriously, she is only 3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh, that "I don't want to live here anymore" KILLS me!! What a funny little girl!!! Three really is one of my all time favorite ages-- I'm so excited Miss Leah is approaching that stage!! :)
That is so funny. I get that all the time peeing outside and not wanting to live here.
Stinker stinker. Where do they come up with this stuff??? Seriously!?
Oh my goodness she is a crack up!! I love how you told her you will make arrangements. That is too funny. I love your stories
Ok that is awesome, a classic at that. We just want to know if she was going to go pee a a tee!!! LOL
All I have to say is that is too funny!!!!! Kids, gota love them right?? LOL
um she is kind of awesome!
Post a Comment