


Last weekend Jon's parents invited us to go sledding up Hobble Creek Canyon with Jon's brother and their family. I have to be honest, sledding is definately not my favorite activity. I dread being cold, and it seems that every time I go sledding I get hurt. But....kids love sledding and I knew Cambrie would think it was fabulous. And any activity that includes her cousin, Zachary, is exciting for her.
Cambrie has no fear. Her and Jon would fly down the hills and Cambrie would just scream in excitement. When it was time to go, Cambrie was so sad. Everyone was freezing cold, but she didn't seem phased by it at all...she was having too much fun!
5 comments:
I couldn't agree more Amber, being cold and then falling hard is always a downer. :) I love Jon's snow suit, he looks pretty warm with all his gear on.
Sounds like fun for Cambrie! It will never cease to amaze me how much kids love the snow!
I agree with you, I hate being cold. Once December ends, I very much dislike the snow, and I can't wait for spring.
That hill looks like the perfect sledding hill. Its amazing how kids can stay out and play in the snow all day if they could and not get cold.
I think that's one of the only things I like about winter, watching the kids sledding. We are moving to Arizona.
What cute sledding pictures!! That looks like a great place to take the kids... on of my biggest beefs with sledding is just how chaotic it all can get!
and Amanda... Arizona? Seriously? at least it is closer that Virginia!! (but farther away from Georgia... I'm starting to think you guys just don't like us!!)
Post a Comment